Over 100 JET participants are placed in Mie Prefecture. We are spread across the region, from the north (near Nagoya) all the way to the south (near Wakayama). Keeping track of everything that happens across Mie is a difficult task which is why we, the Prefectural Advisors enlist the help of the Regional Advisors. You can read more about what Regional Advisors do here. There are over 14 cities, towns and districts in Mie Prefecture but to simplify things, we divide the prefecture into 8 regions. Depending on the size and the number of JETs, one or two Regional Advisors are appointed for each region.
Learn About Your Region!
Read a description of your region and check out the useful pins on our map:
- Kuwana & North (Kuwana, Toin, Inabe & Asahi)
- Yokkaichi (Yokkaichi & Komono)
- Suzuka (Suzuka & Kameyama)
- Iga & Nabari
- Matsusaka (Matsusaka, Taki, Tamaki, Meiwa, Odai & Taiki)
- Ise Shima (Ise, Minami-ise, Shima & Toba)
- Deep South (Mihama, Kiho, Owase, Kihoku & Kumano)